Friday, June 30, 2006



5 DAYS AND COUNTING:
We will leave in 5 days for China. Talicee will be in our arms in 10 days. I still can't believe that it is here. My emotions are all over the board. One minute I am very happy, the next I am crying. There are so many things going through my head right now.
Sleep, did I mention that I do not sleep. I think I am looking forward to going to sleep on the plane in the US and waking up in China. I hoped to be well rested and ready to go. We have a night flight going over and coming back. God worked this one out for us also. Randy and I both just need to slow down and chill.
We still need your prayers. So many things are going on right now, we just don't know where to begin our pray list. I know that God will work out everything for us. I just have to let go.
This is our last weekend as a family of all boys. We plan on spending every second with the boys this weekend. I will post our new website right before we leave on Tuesday. Look forward to everyone following our journey and most of all, all of the prayers that we are receiving.

No comments: