Sunday, September 03, 2006


I AM 11 MONTHS OLD TODAY:
I can not believe that Talicee is 11 months old already. It seems like yesterday that she came into our lives. She is so much a part of the family. It is like I gave birth to her. She really loves her brothers. Boy, does she miss them when they are at school. She just kicks and screams when each one gets home from school.
Life in the Landes household is getting on a schedule. We work so much better on a schedule. We are busy. Our weeks starts very early on Sunday mornings. We are always on the go. Good thing Talicee likes to ride. She will go to her official football game on Thursday. Her big brother will be playing. We also have a cookout tomorrow and then a baby shower on Saturday. This shower is at home. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and of course showing off my new daughter.
I just don't know how we have lived this long without a little girl in our family. The boys are seeing how a girl will affect their lives forever. I hope it is a good thing. Next month is Talicee's birthday month. We are beginning to plan her party. I got some of the party items today. I have ordered her the cutest dress for the big day. Keep watching and reading. We are still updating on Journey to Me too.
I forgot to tell you. We have the corner of a tooth coming in. This will be our first tooth. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Happy belated birthday Talicee! And CONGRATULATIONS on that tooth!

~Hugs