Friday, September 22, 2006



WE HAVE BEEN HOME FOR 2 MONTHS NOW!
Boy, is time flying. We have been home for 2 months. It seems just like yesterday that we met Talicee.
She is adjusting great. She loves her brothers. She lights up when they come home from school. The boys are also adjusting. It is like she has always been with us.
As you can tell in the picture, baby dolls may not be her thing. She loves to play with her brother's toys. She especially likes the trucks and cars. I am trying very hard for her to be a girly girl. I may loose this battle.
We do now have one tooth. We are not crawling yet. I noticed yesterday that she was sitting up in her bed. She has always been on her belly waiting for me to get her. She is still a little behind on things. She is no where near walking. None of my boys walked until they were in their teen months. I want her to be a baby a little bit longer.
Our first birthday is coming up next month. We are planning a party for her. You can bet that everything is going to be in pink. We are also giving her something that we got for her in China.
This girl thing is so much fun. I hope I can break the boy toy thing.
I have also updated Journey to Me site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, She is growing up so fast. Talicee is such a cutie, even if she is playing with trucks and cars. I am sure you cannot wait for her birthday next week. I cannot wait to see pictures of her eating cake. What fun. Shayna sat up by herself one day in her crib as well. Next thing you know, she will start to pull herself up to stand and start to climb stairs. I love when they are not as mobile. Oh well, I guess they have to start to grow up sometime.