Saturday, November 04, 2006

WE TAMED THE LION:
The vaccuum cleaner is not a friendly animal her at my house. Every time I get out the yellow one or the brown one, Talicee will scream her head off. This is new to me because all 3 boys loved the vaccuum. Boy thing I think. Anyway, I decided that I would get the yellow and brown animals out and see what happens. Talicee and I set down in the floor with them in front of us. I let her touch the yellow one. Then we turned it on. This one is tall and skinny. I let her feel the motion. She still was not hit hip on this very scary thing. I then let her touch and feel the brown fat one. I even let her turn it on. She just loved this one. It is her size and will blow air on her. This was so funny to see her face as the air was coming out of this strange thing. She is now the known as the vaccuum tamer. Girls are so funny. I am seeing so many different things with her than I did with the boys. I am enjoying this girl thing very much.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Actually, my mother said when I was a baby I loved the sound of the vaccuum and would fall asleep to it.