Saturday, January 20, 2007



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Today is mine and Randy's 17th wedding anniversary. I can't belived that we have been married for 17 years and have 4 children. Where does the time go?
I wanted to share with everyone what my sweet children got for me yesterday. They know that I like to dance. Since we have XBox 360, Playstation 2, PSP and gameboys we can have just about any game you would like. (too many electronic items, I know) My sweet children got me the Dance Factory and 2 CDs from the 70's and 80's for the playstation 2. I tried to do it last night. Lets just say that this morning, I am feeling like I am very old. I just love this mat. I know that I will use it alot.
Happy Anniversay Randy,
I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

Robin said...

We've had dance dance revolution for Xbox for about 3 years now. It is such a FUN game. And.. you really get a good workout! ENJOY!! (if the kids ever give you chance to play on it - our kids took it over and we had to get an extra pad so we could compete)