Tuesday, February 27, 2007

PLEASE PRAY
Our Miss Talicee had a febrile seizure yesterday. I put her down for a nap about 9:00 a.m. I knew she was tired because she did not have a nap on Sunday. I went to the bottom of the steps about 11:00 to listen for her. I didn't hear anything. She can hear every move you make, so I did not go to her room. About 12:15, I had a sense that something was wrong. I went into her room and she was laboring for breath. I grabbed her up and tired to wake her. She was very lethargic. I immediately called 911. Upon their arrival, she had a seizure while they were here. We headed to the ER. There she had another one and her temp was 104.9.

We had blood work done, xrays and anything else you could think of. We are still waiting on the final test results. Her white blood cell count is way off the charts. The Dr.'s seem to think it may because of her temp being so high. We should know today or tomorrow.

We went to the Dr. today for a follow up. She still has a fever. Also a runny nose. This may be the virus that is causing the fever. We got more antibiotics and more Motrin and Tylenol. If blood work comes back fine, then we are on the road to recovery, if not we will have to go back and start again.

Just keep us in your prayers. Words can not express the feelings I had yesterday while I was holding my baby girl.

6 comments:

Bobby and Regina said...

We are praying that all will be well!! Had we known where you were yesterday, Bobby & I would have come by and prayed with you. God will take care of your little one!!

Love,
Regina

Polar Bear said...

I am so sorry to hear that Talicee is sick. You all will be in my prayers.


Stacy

Eliza2006 said...

I hope everything is okay. Please post as soon as you hear anything. Talicee is in my prayers!

Tiffany

Robin said...

So sorry to hear Talicee is not feeling well. I'll keep your family and Talicee in my prayers. Keep us posted

Randy and Lindsay said...

We will pray for Talicee! I hope she is doing better today!

laurel said...

She will be in our prayers! Please let us know what happens. Wishing you the best.