Sunday, June 24, 2007

As you can tell I am falling behind on my time line for 2006. I was getting ready for our first family vacation and have been traveling all day today. I hope to have pictures up of Miss Talicee's first day at the beach tomorrow. I have wireless so I should be able to upload pictures. I promise while I am here that I will put up the CCAI reunion pictures. We had soooooo much fun with our friends.

June 23, 2006

TIME IS FLYING BY:

COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL WE SEE TALICEE'S BEAUTIFUL FACE

We got our final travel packet today. I can't believe that we have all of the arrangements done and just waiting to travel to get Talicee.

Here is our schedule for the time in China:

July 4th Leave the U.S. for Beijing

July 6th Arrive in Beijing

July 7th Tour Beijing

July 8th Tour Beijing

July 9th Leave Beijing for Wuhan, Hubei

July 10th ******Forever in our Family Day*******

July 11th Adoption Registration and Notarization

July 12th Free Time: Receive Registration Certificate

July 13th Half-Day City Tour of Wuhan

July 14th Half-Day City Tour of Wuhan: Receive Talicee's Passport

July 15th Leave Wuhan for Guangzhou

July 16th Free Time: Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17th Talicee's Physical and Visa photo

July 18th Consulate Appointment

July 19th U.S. Consultate Oath: Talicee is ours

July 20th Free Time: I will be shopping

July 21st Leave Guangzhou for HongKong then to the US: We are coming home with Talicee

July 22nd Arrive in Roanoke, VA at 9:30 a.m. Can't wait to see everyone

We are so excited that you have chosen to follow our Journey. We will be updating while in China. We will post our site when we get ready to leave on July 4th. We are celebrating a new US citizen.

No comments: