Monday, July 30, 2007


What a Relaxing Week I have had:

I know this is Miss Talicee's blog, but I needed some time away from my children. We left on Saturday morning and are headed home tomorrow after another day of great shopping. I have had a great time. I am at our annual convention for Longaberger baskets. It is called our Bee. On Saturday night, I took my girls to dinner and presented them with their awards for the year. As you can see they were very glad to get them.

You will also see some of the new items that are available through Longaberger. Tonight was our closing night for the convention. Tomorrow is our shopping day at the Homestead. Our entertainment tonight was wonderful. He was call "Elton Joel". He did an amazing job.

My favorite pic is the picture of the Bee Boys and me. I have been coming to our Bee for 10 years now and these were the orginial bee boys. As you can see they are still very fine looking. Well, our day starts very early tomorrow. I have many bee bucks to spend tomorrow. Got to get some sleep so that I can basket shop some more.

Baskets of Love

2 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like you are having fun! It's always nice to have some alone time once in awhile!

Beth and Shayna said...

Very fun sweetie! But, is it as fun as dinner at the Escobars?