Friday, April 25, 2008

BASEBALL, BASEBALL AND MORE BASEBALL




Well, the heading says it all. We have done nothing but go to ballgames. Tuesday, was the only day that we have had at home as a family. We actually ate dinner as a family. When ballgames are at 5:00, we do not have time to have dinner at home and the kids are too hungry by the time the games are over. We still have a month and 1/2 of ballgames.

Next week is a very busy week. Prom is on Saturday night. Since I am food chairman for the After Prom Party, I have a busy week. I will be running all week long. I think I am going to just put my bed at the school. Tyler has 3 ballgames next week. Trevor has practice and a game. We have a yard sale for missions and Trevor will celebrate his 9th birthday. Poor Miss Talicee just keeps going. At times, I know she wonders why this family is so busy.

The pictures are from this week. Miss Talicee got a new dress from one of our good friends. She loves to dress up. Yes, she has a bow to go with every outfit she has. This is a running joke at church. Yes, I am having fun dressing and playing with my girl. I will try to get more pictures of Tyler playing. Lots of time he is stealing bases and my poor camera can not take that speed. He stole 3 bases in our game on Wednesday. You look and he is on one base and then look again he is on another. He sure can move. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute new dress on cute Talicee! Good luck with the ball games and prom prep. Thanks for the bottle advice. I'm just hoping Em gives it up on her own. She still takes one for nap and one at night.

Susan Appleton said...

Kim, I LOVE the dress! In fact, I have one just like it for Rebekah to wear one day. A friend of mine got it for me from Dollywood! She actually got two...the other is red with white flowers and I LOVE the layers of lace!!!! Talicee is just PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!! You and the boys seem to stay on the go! That's great! Take care!
Susan

laurel said...

We are into baseball season too. I know how you feel...always at a game.