Friday, April 18, 2008

BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAYS


What a week we have had. We had 3 ballgames this week. Thursday, Miss Talicee and I planted flowers. The weather here is great. I love spring. Today Miss Talicee watered her plants she planted. Notice the attire for today. She had to wear her princess shoes to water the plants. She is all of the time telling me she loves me. Now she is telling her plants that.

Our church has a mission station for the Sunday School classes. This month they are studying China. I was asked to submit some pictures of the culture of China, family picture with our new addtion and of course a picture of Miss Talicee. I chose the picture of her they day we took the Oath in China.

Since we have had ballgames all week, there is not much to talk about. We have 4 ballgames next week. The high school season is 1/2 way over. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: