Saturday, July 19, 2008

IT HAS BEEN A GREAT DAY MY BOYS ARE COMING HOME


This is not my air conditioner. I have central air.


About 6:27 p.m. tonight, Randy and I decided that it was finally time to turn the air conditioning on. Yes, we have been living without the air on all summer long. It actually has not been too bad. Neither one of us grew up with air conditioning so it was not big thing for us. The kids were a different story. They thought we were just horrible. I would look everyday for Social Services to be coming up the driveway to take my kids away because they did not have air conditioning. Back to the story of today.



As I was putting the kitchen window down, the phone rang. I said a quick prayer and asked God for it to be the boys. PRAYERS ANSWERED. It was Tyler. They were about 2 minutes away from the border of Texas. It was sooooo good to hear from him. We did not get to talk to Taylor. He was on the other van. Tyler is the only one who has a phone. About 8:30 p.m. we got a text picture from him. They are on their way to Camp Bethel in Texas. We will talk to them tomorrow when they are actually in route for home. I am one happy momma. I have not talked to them since they left last Sunday. I can't wait to hug and kiss on them.

MY BOYS ARE COMING HOME. THANK YOU GOD FOR PROTECTING THEM.

No comments: