Sunday, November 09, 2008

A DAY OF RELAXATION





We really rested today. Randy left early and had breakfast and then played golf. I messed around the room and then went to breakfast. It was so nice just to sit and enjoy the view. After breakfast, I came back to the room and took a nap. I must have been tired, because I did not wake up until Randy came in at 1:30 from playing golf. We then headed for the pool. We still have not made it around the hotel yet.

We played in the water and just relaxed in the nice warm sun. I know it is getting cold at home. I have been getting e-mails about the weather.

We had dinner at the Tidepool. It was great. As you can see in the slideshow, we had a great view of the ocean from our table. We shopped around in the gift shops tonight. I did find a necklace I like, but my budget did not like it. So it is still in the case.

We headed back to the room and guess what. It is only 8:30. Party animals we are not. Tomorrow Randy has a meeting in the morning. We will eat breakfast together and then I have my massage. I really need it. My neck has been hurting all week. After that we are going to the Spring Horn blow hole and just mess around until our Luau tomorrow night. I am so excited about this.

Not much to talk about today. We needed just to rest. Enjoy the beauty.




2 comments:

laurel said...

I love days like that! Not enough of them in my opinion.

Bobby and Regina said...

Everything looks beautiful, and I know you are having a great time! Enjoy the peaceful tranquility of it all, and try not to miss the kids too much! I will be watching for more pics!! Have fun! Love, Regina