Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LOVE TO SEE THE DIFFERENT CHRISTMAS TREES




Every year for the past few years, we have done brunch at The Inn at Virginia Tech. While we are there, we get to see all of the beautiful Christmas trees that are set up. It is amazing how different each tree is.

Our brunch was great. Miss the pumpkin soup, but had chocolate dipped strawberries. The kids did so well for the pictures. Can you tell I am loving my camera.

The kids are loving their new toys. Miss Talicee loves to dance and play the WII. I did play the WII yesterday with Trevor. Today my arm is killing me. We bowled, played tennis, and baseball. I tried guaitar hero and I am horrible at it. Trevor beat the pants off of me.


An update on our cat. While Randy was cleaning up the yard today, he found her. She had made it to the air conditioning unit. He buried her right beside of Romeo tonight. At least we have a closing to her death. I had a harder time with it today than before. I guess because we actually know she is not alive anymore. I also put dish detergent in the dishwasher instead of the dishwasher detergent. Mind was not on the dishes.

We have a party to go to for New Years and then we will travel for my Christmas surprises.
We hope everyone has a great and safe New Year's.

No comments: