Friday, April 17, 2009

UPDATED LIST AND GOING FAST


Trucks are loaded and ready to go set up for the big yard sale. I have sold a lot of the baskets and pottery. Hope tomorrow goes as well as the baskets have gone. Stay tuned for the final total. May not tell you if it is bad or good. I just can not believe I have so much treasures for someone else. I guess being married for 19 years and 4 kids you gather things over the years.

I walked through my house today and it felt so good. No clutter, no mess (I do have to say I really did not have that), just too many things. I felt refreshed. Yes, after a month of cleaning, I am finally at a point that I don't have to clean all of the time.

Wish me luck.



1 comment:

Susan Appleton said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL yard sale and made lots of money!!!!!! Thought about you today...you had GREAT weather for a yard sale!!!
Love ya girl!
Susan