Saturday, June 13, 2009

FAMILIES WITH CHINESE CHILDREN PICNIC

Whew, what a day. Guess what I did? NOTHING. I slept until 10:00, then fixed my food for the picnic and then went back to bed. I deserved it, don't you think? I really need to get recharged after the last 2 months. Now to enjoy the summer. It is going to be laid back here at our house.

We went to our group of families with chinese children picnic this afternoon. We had a great time. Everyone brought food and we enjoyed the fellowship. The kids had a great time too. They played and played. It was nice just to listen to the laughs of the children.








Photobucket

1 comment:

Susan Appleton said...

Kim, it was so nice to see you and have the chance to chat! I loved seeing Talicee too and the other BEAUTIFUL little children! Oh how it gives my heart hope!!!! It was such a beautiful day for a picnic and you guys did a great job organizing it for all of us! What a fun day of fellowship! Doug really enjoyed talking with Randy! He reminds me so much of my brother! Hopefully it won't be much longer before we get to see our Rebekah's face and share her with all of you! Love ya girl!