Friday, July 31, 2009

I'M ADDICTED

We have had rain everyday this week. So after I straighten up the house and get things ready for dinner, I relax a little. Miss Talicee is taking a nap and the other boys are just chillin until football practice starts.

I was flipping through the channels the other day and found Wife Swap. At first I thought another reality show. I watched it for a while and dang it, I got hooked. I love to watch this show. It goes from one extreme to another. If they did not do this, then it may be really reality. On one show the wifes and husbands actually got into a fight.

I know, there is better things to do with my time. But I am being honest. I am hooked. I know that once school starts in 3 weeks, I will not have time for this. But since it is the summer, I am going to watch this junk.

There you have it. I am a junkie. I get the dt's when I can't watch it. (just kidding) Ok, you can quite laughing at me now. I know lame as it is. But it is fun to see how others live.


Photobucket

No comments: