Monday, December 07, 2009

AWANA GRAND PRIX

Sunday's are always a busy time for us. This Sunday we had the annual Awana Grand Prix. Trevor participated in it. He likes to work with his pawpaw to get his car done. His car did not when, but he had a great time just being there. Some times it is not all about winning.

Notice the red ruby slippers
Very creative cars
Some had Bible verses on them
Lining his car up just right
Proud Participates
Modeling her new apron

Ok, I am finally caught up on blogging and pictures. I am sure I will have more this week since it is jammed packed with things to do. It is the Holiday Season.

Enjoy

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Enjoyed catching up on all your reat family stories. So much Christmas going on in your household! I don't think I could keep up!
You have a beautiful family!

Merry Christmas!

Alyzabeth's Mommy