Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WHERE HAS JANUARY GONE?

I can not believe that January is almost over. Where has it gone? Since we have had 2 feet of snow and then a rain storm, not much to do. Yes, I am tired of snow. It has been a long time since I have seen snow lay on the ground for a month. Then we get this horrible rain storm. Now, we are expecting another snow storm on Friday. I guess it is winter time. Since not much going on, not many pictures.

I have to brag a little bit. On our way back from preschool today, Miss Talicee has some chicken nuggets. 2 to be exact. She tells me "mom I have 2 nuggies, if I eat one then I will have 1 left and if I eat this one then I will have 0 left. Wow, subtracting at 4. She did it again this afternoon. Also, it was so sweet to listen to Randy read the bible to Talicee tonight. She is learning Psalm 23. She is growing too fast.

I love to play with play dough

These are my spoiled deer

Ready for New Year's Eve

Happy Birthday Miss Tammy

Anniversary dinner

Rain storm

TV model

Sleeping beauty

Like my hair





Photobucket

No comments: