Saturday, December 25, 2010

A WHITE CHRISTMAS

We woke up to a white Christmas this morning. It has been snowing all day. Tyler went out and came back in and had to use 4 wheel drive. So we may be traveling in the trooper next week. I just looked out side and I do not see any grass as I have this morning. I haven't heard the weather, so I am not sure what we are in store for.

Yesterday we had Christmas at my parents house. We did breakfast, then had a great steak dinner. This kids played with all of their new toys and things. My mom got what she has been asking for since Miss Talicee came into our lives. We went home one Sunday and had all of the kids pictures made together. The last one was a few years back. We put it on the wall and it took Mom a while to see it. I have a dvd of all of the pictures. I will load them tomorrow.

We actually slept in today. We were all so tired when we got home last night. Talicee had a hard time keeping her eyes open to put cookies and milk out for Santa. Once she went to bed, I walked out of the room and she was sound asleep. Taylor and Trevor were right behind her. Tyler and Randy tried to put Talicee's vanity together. I don't know why it took 2 to do it. Oh yes I do. They are males. Finally got into bed about 11:30 last night.

The kids were trilled with their gifts. Tyler got a lot of things for his apartment. Taylor got an Ipod touch. Trevor got a flat screen TV. Talicee got a vanity for her room. Randy got a computer and I got an Ipod touch nano. Still learning about it. Of course they got a few more things, but this was their big things.

Today we have done nothing. We had a late breakfast and then a late dinner. Since it is snowing, we probably will not go anywhere tomorrow either. It has been a very relaxing day. We have a very busy week of traveling and New Year's coming up. We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus today. Jesus is the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas everyone.



Photobucket

No comments: