Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER 2011

Our Easter Holiday began on Friday. I was off so Miss Talicee and I headed out to get pedicores (as she says). She had a ball doing this. It was relaxing for me too. We did our errands and headed back to bake cookies and color eggs.

Talicee is very creative and loves stickers. So this is how she decorated her eggs. She is very neat when doing an art project.

Saturday we went to our church's Easter Egg hunt. Before they started hunting the eggs, we had a balloon release. Waiting to see if anyone gets our balloon with Talicee's name on it. I hope it makes it to another state. She hunted eggs and loved it. Then we came in to watch the Magic Show. He had a real bunny there and Talicee feel in love with it. A dog and 3 turtles are enough animals for us. We came home and just relaxed the rest of the day. It has been a very long time since we have had Saturdays to relax. Tyler came home after he got off of work.

Sunday morning we had planned to go to the early service so that we could have more time with Tyler. Randy fixed ham biscuits and empty tombs for breakfast. We headed to church and it was a great service. Lunch was almost ready when we got back. After lunch we hunted Easter eggs, which are on the other camera that I need to download. Talicee had a great time hunting and hiding them. The boys rode the 4 wheeler and we just all relaxed. Tyler headed back to his apartment and I got the kids packed to go to their grandparents for a few days.

I feel very relaxed. God's plan for us is in play. The doors are opening up more and more each day. School is winding down and I am ready for a break. Looking forward to my ME vacation at the end of May. Yes, ME vacation. Not telling anyone where I am going and no one is going but me. So looking forward to it.

Enjoy the pictures. Since the kids are gone, maybe I can download the card from the other camera and share Easter Egg hunting at our house.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. He is risen, Yes indeed he has.





Photobucket

No comments: