Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TREVOR'S BIRTHDAY AND MOTHER'S DAY

Wow, where has the month gone? I just looked at the calendar and we are now in the middle of May. Time please slow down.

Mother's Day 2011

I had a great Mother's Day. Sure did miss Tyler here to celebrate, but he came home on Saturday and spent the day with me. Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day. The kids and Randy took me out to Kabuki's for lunch. We have been doing this for years. It is always nice to go somewhere and not have to cook and clean up. I relaxed the rest of the day. I got a 2 1/2 hour nap. So nice to have. I sleep better during the day than at night. Ended the day with a movie on the Hallmark channel.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I thought a lot about Miss Talicee bio mother today. Talicee is loved more than she could ever know.


Saturday we went to see my niece play soccer. She did really good. I got a lot of shots of her.

Run Forest Run
Yes, this is a mini me. She could pass as my daughter. Personality and all.

Trevor's Birthday

Trevor celebrated his 12th Birthday on April 29th. It can't be 12 yet. I remember the day he was born. I was doing all of the work and Randy was eating his breakfast. I will never forget those big blue eyes and that blonde haired little fat baby laying in my arms.

We had a small celebration at home. I made him cupcakes. He got money, lets say lots of money and more than anything he got a cell phone. We had debated and debated on when he was going to get one. The time just seemed right. He will be going to middle school next year and is the manager on the football team at school. So we thought he could use this when he needed us to pick him up. He was allowed to take it to school on Monday and then he has to leave it here during the day. He is allowed to have it after homework and chores are done. At 9:00 it goes back in the office on charge. This is working really well. Now if I could only get my 17 year old to do that. LOL

Trevor had a great birthday. He is always thankful for anything thing we do for him. Now if he will just not grow any more.





Photobucket

No comments: