Thursday, July 21, 2011

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

I know I am so far behind on blogging. Here are some updates so far. Summer is getting away from me.

Saturday, July 16th we celebrated Tyler's birthday with a dinner out. He came home Thursday and spend until Saturday night with us. It was so nice to finally celebrate his birthday on his birthday. For the past few years, he has been out of the country or out of the state on his birthday. We had a great time just relaxing. We finished up with an ice cream cake from DQ.

Always happy
Sometimes she just doesn't want her picture taken
I think this is a fake smile
Trying to explain something to me
I am not sure about Tyler and Lindsay's relationship. I don't ask.
Not nice to whisper
The expression that she gives when she is getting her picture taken leaves me wondering
Ice Cream cake from DQ
What should I wish for
Fighting over who will blow out candles


Photobucket

No comments: