Friday, May 04, 2012

HER BROTHERS HAVE NOTHING ON HER

When we first gots Miss Talicee, she was, well lets say, a BIG baby. But as she grew, she out grew the baby fat. She is very tiny now. She is 6 years old and only weighs 33 lb. Because she was small, she did not get out of her crib until she was 3. She moved into a toddler bed. She has been in the toddler bed until tonight. She finally has a big girl bed. She was so excited. I just checked on her and she never made it under the covers. She is sound asleep on top of the covers.

Now the work begins. I have to totally rearrange her room. This will take days to do. If you know my child, she has everything. She is also a pack rat. So I may have a hard time getting rid of stuff.

So now Talicee is part of the milestones in the family now.

STOP GROWING KIDS.

As of today, I have a Senior in college. So proud of Tyler.



Photobucket

No comments: