Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LAST DAY OF 1ST GRADE 

Well, we are officially a 2nd grader.  We haven't received the paper promoting her, but I think she is going to 2nd grade.  She received 2 awards today.  She all on the honor roll with all A's and for the whole year she received an honor for making all A's through out the year.  I am very proud of her.  At first she thought she had made a B in something, but she was surprised that she made all A's.  She is my little scholar.  2 down and 2 more to go.  Not looking forward to saying goodbye for my Senior.  Just does not seem long enough to have been in the nest.

Lots of work to be done before party and graduation.  Many more tears to be shed.  Now if I can get through the slide show, that will be amazing.  So many memories and not enough time for all of the slides.  I will have to say, that most of the pictures have been Taylor smiling.  I have not found but a very few that he is not happy in.  Warms my heart.

Many lasts this week.  Today is our last class for the year in Dance.  Now on to the recital and then Mom can rest for a month or so.

 
Loves her teacher
I did it mom
All A's for the whole year
1st grade teacher

Saying goodbye with tears
Photobucket

No comments: