Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MOTHER'S DAY 2012

We had a very busy Mother's Day weekend.  Trevor went to his first dress up dance on Friday with a girl.  Yes, I can not believe that he is that old to be going with a girl. 

Saturday, my friends, Talicee and I went strawberry picking.  We had a great time just being together and talking.  I was fine until Sunday afternoon and then my butt muscles really starting hurting.  I guess I am out of shape even though I exercise every day.  Must not be exercising the but muscle like I should.

Sunday was wonderful.  Great day at church and then to our annual Kabuki lunch.  Sure wished Tyler could have been with us.  I guess I need to get used to the family getting smaller as they grow up.  We relazed the rest of the day until time for church again.

My children are the best in the world.  Yes, we have our ups and downs, our troubles and our trails, but I love them no matter what.  I am proud of everything that they do.  They may not be scholars or perfect children( and I do not pretend they never do wrong) but they are mine and I love them no matter what.

Trevor's new motor cycle
Used his birthday money for this
First Dress up dance
Strawberry picking

Annual Kabuki Mother's Day Lunch
My handsome husband
Yes, I am getting old
Flowers for Taylor's girlfriend
Photobucket

No comments: