Friday, May 19, 2006

MAYBE NEXT WEEK:
Well, today is May 19th. One more day closer to the end of the month. Many agencies are beginning to get TA or TN's(Travel Announcements or Travel Notices). The is notification from China that the families have permission to travel there and pick up their new children. It is said that once these announcements arrive, referrals are not far behind. We can just hope that this still remains so.
I am really feeling that we are included in this batch. No word for sure yet. I have had a since of calmness all month. I have been doing that predelivery thing of cleaning and organizing things. I have gone over everything that I have been given to read in the last 15 months. I think Randy is even getting excited. He has begun talking more about her. We are sleeping with her blanket that we will send in her care package. He asked every nite where it it. The boys are getting excited. They want her picture to show there friends before they get out of school for the summer. Even my oldest son is getting excited.
Just keep praying for us. We are so close. Pray for Talicee's birthparents also. I said a special prayer for them on Mother's Day and will again on Father's Day. I want them to know that Talicee is coming to a home that will love her unconditionally. God's timing is perfect.
COME ON REFERRALS. I WANT TO SEE TALICEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

You are so close sweetie. I will send good thoughts for a smooth flight for that stork for you. Maybe next week, you could be right. Oh, if you could come clean my house, I would love you forever!