Monday, May 15, 2006


Mother's Day:

This is the 2 gifts that I received from my June Jitterbug Mother's Day Exchange. I got note cards and homemade candy. The candy did not last long. LOL I got a lady bug bracelet. I will wear this every day. Thanks, Sue and Traci. I love it all.

My boys each gave me a red rose. They also gave me a pink rose for Talicee. They are so excited about her coming in our family soon. I hope they are excited after she has been here for a while.
We are one day closer to getting a referral. I am getting more excited every day. Randy is even talking about his excitement. We are so ready for this. We have our questions to ask the agency, our camcorder and our speaker phone ready for the day.
God's timing in all of this has been perfert. Kids, financial and spiritual wise it has been perfect. He does have a plan for us. We are beginning to see that plan. Just a few more weeks and the plan will be revealed. There is a reason for this wait.
Keep praying for us as a family. Things are going to be changing in a big way.

No comments: