Sunday, June 11, 2006


TACKLED THE ATTIC TODAY:
Well, I think the new baby thing has finally hit me and I am in panic mode. I have been collecting baby things from my sister for about 2 years now. Well, they all have been put in the attic. Today, we started getting things down. I have cleaned the stroller, johnny jump up, walker, floor toy. I have washed all clothes. Now I need to buy formula, bottles and baby food. We still need to pack the essentials. I never thought that I would forget things like this, but I guess with a 7 year span in babies, my mind is not a younger as it used to be. Now, if the TA's would come on, then I could relax a little. I need to get the boys packed for 2 weeks. I keep thinking that if I get Randy, Talicee and myself packed, then I can work on the boys. I can't even finish our packing much less begin theirs. I am in a sad stage right now. God will give me the strength and the mentality to finish what I need to.
Keep praying for TA's to come soon. If not, I will be a basket case.
******This is not my attic*********

1 comment:

... said...

What an amazing journey! I read with suspense and empathy!