Sunday, June 04, 2006

TALICEE IS 8 MONTHS OLD:
What a mom am I. Talicee turn 8 months old yesterday and I just realized it about an hour ago. Things have been so busy around here. Before her referral, I was doing my regular thing. When May 26th came, life has been on full speed. Randy and I have not stopped.
Last weekend Taylor and Trevor got baptized. It was also Memorial Day. Each day was packed full all week. We got our info on Talicee on Tuesday. Fedx knows how I feel about priority. Then after I got home from work on Friday, we had an e-mail that we have our travel packet II to download.
We downloaded the packet, then off to a ballgame. Saturday after going to baseball practice, Trevor's game and Taylor's game, we went to the bank to get our orphanage fee money order to wire to Hubei. In the mean time, we had paperwork that had to be notarized. So I am try to get a hold of people at church that I know that are notaries. Finally got that coordinated.
Off Randy and I go to the bank to get our check. He had to go because we were stopping by church to get things notarized. We go to the bank first. While we are there, the cashier states, does this need to be notarized. Ding, Ding. I had papers in the car that needed to be notarized. I had not put 2 and 2 together. See this is called pregnancy brain. I can't function very well right now. So we got everything done at the bank. Of course, if I was thinking I would have already known this. Ok, we laughed all the way home. You can laugh now. If this keeps happening, who knows what family will be doing in the weeks that we are gone. This is called brain dead.
This week has been by far the busiest and fastest week I have ever lived. I did not even know what day it was until later today. Sad, Sad, Sad. So everyone, if I seem just really off the wall, just go with the flow. Eventually, I will come back to earth.
I ask God for a speedy travel and it looks like he is trying his best to give that to me. I will try to post some pictures of her care package. We get our of school on Friday and I will have more time. Keep reading, things change over night.

No comments: