Sunday, October 22, 2006

LOOK WHAT PRINCESS TALICEE CAN DO!!!!!
Well, I guess you will have to go to Journey to me, because blogger will not let me down load pictures. I have tried for 2 days now.
Talicee is now up on her knees. She will move a little then fall back down to the snake crawl. Boy, can she get to where she wants to go. I left her in the living room and came back and she was in the kitchen. I guess I can't leave her alone any more.
Many things have happened since we have been home. We have been home 3 months today. Talicee has really come out of her shell. She still only has one tooth. She is snake crawling. She is saying a few words. Her personality is really coming out. She is really a man lover. Guess why. She has 3 brothers.
It has been a little warm here so the lady bugs have really come out. Our house was built in the 1920's and has many areas where lady bugs can come in. So my house house has been full of lady bugs. Talicee is loving this. She wakes up every morning saying bug. She wants to see the bugs. She had one land on her arm and that was not good. As long as they are not on her, she likes them.
She and Tyler were playing in the floor the other day. Tyler has moles on his arms. She kept telling Tyler that he had bugs on his arms. Everything is a bug. The patterns on the bed sheets are now bugs. I can't wait till she sees a real bug.
We are loving having a girl in our all boy family. Please visit Journey to Me for pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just so adorable!

Talicee says bugs for everything and Shayna says puppy for all animals. It is so cute how their minds work.

Happy 3 months home.