Saturday, February 03, 2007







MISS TALICEE IS 16 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!!!!!


Time is surly going too fast. I can't believe that Miss Talicee is already 16 months old. Boy how she has changed since the day she was placed in our arms.

Miss Talicee is still not walking. I am not worried about this. Just makes her more dependent on me. LOL. She is cursing the furniture. She will crawl anywhere and everywhere. She knows her name and will tell you when you ask her. It is something like this Talllllll. She still has 4 teeth. I think she is cutting more, grumpy some times. She says about 10 words and knows her body parts. She loves to watch kids programs. She will dance and dance to the music. She loves music. She plays a lot with her baby doll. I was afraid that her brothers would sway her to the boy toys. She does have some girly girly in her.

Miss Talicee is such a joy to be around. I am still just sitting and watching her. I just wonder what goes through her mind. She loves computers, cell phones, hand held games and even her brother's Xbox 360. Shhhhh, we will not tell him she plays with it. She knows what she wants and don't wants. She can be stuburn sometimes. What woman is not. LOL She is a very happy baby. She only cries when she is hungry or her brothers take her toys.

I do have admit that she has a burn on her hand right now. I left my curling iron on the other day and did not realize it. She grabbed the barrel and burned her hand. She as been a trooper about it. We wrapped it and made a big deal out of it and she loved it. I have learned to double check things before she gets near them. (shame on mom)
In a couple of months Talicee will have 3 new playmates. Our local friends all got their referrals this week, We can not wait to meet them.
It is so awesome how god works out all of the details when it comes to little ones. He did a great job with our Miss Talicee. He knew long ago how things would work. She is perfect for our family. I can't believe that it has been almost 7 months she has been with us.

We love her very very much.

I have updated Journey to Me. Thanks for following our journey.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can add the website.
Emily is in Xiaogan City with the Xiaonon District Social Welfare Institute. Anywhere close to where Talicee was from?

LaLa said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. I guess it's b/c I haven't checked in a while. What a cutie!