Thursday, February 01, 2007


WHAT A WEEK THIS HAS BEEN!!!
My family has been so sick this week. Tyler started on Saturday with a sore throat and then progressed down hill from there. By Sunday, he could not get out of bed. Then came Randy. He coughed and coughed all day on Sunday. By Monday, he was in the bed. He finally got out of the bed today to go to work. (thank God). Now the others in the house are coughing and have runny noses. I had to take Taylor to the Orthopaedic yesterday. I was not sure why his foot would hurt when he ran. All of the boys are involved in every sport, so they need to be able to run. We did get a good report. It is just Sieve's Disease. Which in turn is just growing pains. Should grow out of it. Now if I can fight off the sickness, I will be doing good.
I got a request the other day to post more pictures of Talicee. I have taken them but I forget to post them. It takes a while with blogger and I get frustrated with them when the program does this. I do have pictures of the major activity in our home this week.
Our house was built in 1929. So it is very old and nothing is level. We moved in here 14 years ago. We had the floors done in the kitchen and then replaced carpet in the lower level. Well, due to the fact that I have 3 boys that run in and out, we had to replace the carpet downstairs. I just love the carpet in the rooms. We do have a hall way that is a very high traffic area. So I decided that I would put down ceramic tile. I love how it has turned out. It is taking some getting used to. When you step off of the steps, the landing is not as cushiony as it used to be. I think this will work out much better than carpet. Talicee just loves crawling on it. New toy for her. She also loved the guys putting it in. She was right there helping them.
I will post more pictures later this weekend.

No comments: