Monday, March 26, 2007

HOW MUCH CAN YOU LOVE SOMEONE?
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love my boys very much. Loving Talicee is a whole different love. She has opened up so much in the last few months. She just laughs and giggles all of the time. I just sit and watch what her for hours. I never knew I could love someone this much after having my wonderful boys. I downloaded pictures today and I had over 75 pictures. I better not tie up the phone line (dial up) downloading all of these pictures. I will share them with you over the next few days. Enjoy the new ones.
Take me out to the ballgame. My shirt, shorts and socks have baseballs on them. All my brothers pay baseball, so I guess I am dressed for the games.
Look very close. This is our height chart for all of the children. Miss Talicee seems to think she knows how tall she is.

While brothers are away, I will play.

I love junk food. (this is actually good for her)

I love to play in the cabinet.

Peanut butter and pop, pop. My favorite lunch. Can you tell?

3 comments:

Bobby and Regina said...

Kim,

Talicee is just precious!! I love her smile!

Regina

Ruth said...

Thank you for the note on my blog.... I know how you feel about Talicee.... Anika has made the past 7 months of our lives so joyous, and the past three months so much easier to face each day, with our new challenge. I look forward to when she has a little more hair so we can try out Talicee's look. :)

Beth and Shayna said...

I know what you mean about loving someone so much that you never knew it was possible. Remember last year at this time and the wait? Every moment, tear, sorrow and anxiety was so worth it - especially when you look into Talicee's beautiful face. Love all the pictures!