Monday, April 16, 2007

VERY SAD DAY IN VIRGINIA

I am from Virginia. To be exact, I grew up very close to VA Tech. I am very sadden with what has happened today. My dad works at VT and he heard the shots but thought it was construction. He is fine. Thank you God. But for a few hours today, we had no contact with him. Randy is also a graduate of Vt. So he is also sadden by this today.

My heart goes out to everyone involved in this senseless situation. There is no rthyme or reason of why this happened. Only god knows what went through this man's mind. We could only pray for his family as they try to figure out what caused their child to do such a horrible crime.

My prayers are going out for everyone tonight.

P.S. After a day like this, go read about Brea. It will put a smile on your face and make you forget about all of the troubles of the day.

2 comments:

laurel said...

We are so sad about the tragedy today as well. We are so glad your father is okay. May you find peace and comfort.

Beth and Shayna said...

It is so hard when tragedies like this happen. Being from CO and having two major ones here, I know the dark feeling you have right now. Comfort will come from your wonderful kids and just hug them as much as possible.