Sunday, May 13, 2007

MY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY WITH MISS TALICEE

Mom and Miss Talicee on Mother's Day 2007

No real sure about this cook cooking my food.

The reason for my Mother's Day



What a great Mother's Day today. My children gave me flowers and a card. Trevor made me a pin. It was so pretty. I am just so thankful that I have my daughter this year to celebrate with. The Landes family is now complete. I have celebrated 15 Mother's Days so far. This was the first one with Miss Talicee.


The children took me out to Kabuki's today. This is a Japanese Rest. that the kids just love. Miss Talicee was fascinated with the fire that cook would do with the food. She ate very well considering this is the first time to experience something like this. This has been one of our traditions for Mother's Day for 15 years now. It was a very relaxing day.


Thank you Tyler, Taylor, Trevor and Miss Talicee for a wonderful day. You guys are the reason for Mother's Day. I love you more than words can say.


Love, Mom

1 comment:

Robin said...

Great pictures of you will Miss Talicee and with all of your children together.

Happy Mother's Day 2007