Wednesday, May 30, 2007

OUR REFERRAL PACKET ARRIVED TODAY
May 30, 2006






Our referral packet finally arrived today. It was only 3 days late. I will rush to find Randy and get the acceptance letter signed and fedxed back to our agency. I will be the last one to get our letter to them. I hope this does not delay our TA.
We have learned more about our angel. She is a great eater, can you tell. She also likes to go outside. Go thing, because with boys, we stay outside with sports. She is a great sleeper. I love this one.
She has been in foster care since she was found. We are so thankful for that. God's timing was so perfect. I could not say this before, because I was only looking at how my life was. Now God has shown me that he is in control and for me to sit back and enjoy the ride. Thank you God for the wonderful gift. We are overjoyed.
Now another wait for our TA. Adoption is all about waiting. God teaches you patience.
It has been very memorable reliving our referral. Yes, there was some frustration, but in the end, we have the greatest gift. As we approach our one year Family Day, I will be reliving for you our steps to bring this precious angel home.
Words can not describle the feelings we have experienced since Miss Talicee came into our lives. We are so thankful for her.
JOURNEY TO ME HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!!
Don't forget to sign our guestbook on the right. We love hearing from you.

2 comments:

laurel said...

Those are the cutest referral pictures. She has such a cute look on her face. It's so great to have these memories.

Anonymous said...

Talicee has changed a lot in a year! I remember our referral day very well. It was a very joyful day for us too.

Emily LinDa's mom