Sunday, June 17, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just got back from the most wonderful weekend that I have had in a long time. I spend Thursday-Sunday in Denver. Talicee and I went to visit friends and CCAI. When my computer gets back from the Doctor, I will put a slide show up of our weekend.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads. This is Randy's first Father's Day with Miss Talicee. Last year we had a picture of her, but were waiting for our TA to actually go get her.

Thank you to all of my hosts this weekend. We really really had a great time. I am exhausted and headed to bed. Leaving on our first family vacation on Saturday, so I have a lot to do. I already miss you guys and all of the girls. Kisses and Hugs to everyone.

4 comments:

Beth and Shayna said...

I am glad you and Tali got home safely today. We miss you too. I am still laughing about everything, walmart, whole foods and the list goes on. I forgot how great it felt to laugh like that, thank you so much. You are such a wonderful woman and a fabulous friend. I hope Randy and Tali (and the boys) all had a great day.

Donna said...

Madison and I had a great time. Talicee is so cute. I am so glad the girls warmed up to each other and had fun playing.

Donna

epin said...

It was so wonderful to meet you and Talicee. You guys were so much fun to hang out with, and we must do it again!

laurel said...

Tried to sign your guestbook. Kept getting an error. Not sure what I was doing wrong. Thanks for sharing your story. Hubei girls are great!