Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Leaving on an airplane again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Finally have had time to set down and blog a little. Miss Talicee and I are flying out to Denver tomorrow morning. We are going to our agency's 15 year reunion. I Hubei rep, Joanna, is going to be there. We feel in love with her and want to see her again. Please pray for a safe trip. Miss Talicee has not been on a plane since we came home from China. She was excellent on this flight, so lets pray she is on this one also. I have plenty of activities for her to do while we travel. Also keep the boys in your prayers as they will be staying here until Friday and then head to their grandparents for Father's Day.

I have more pictures, but my computer is down right now, so I will get them loaded later. I could use Randy's computer, but I don't want to put all of my pictures on his. It is a man thing. (many of you know what I am talking about).

School is now out and we are as busy as we were before school was out. Just seems not to slow down at all. Our June is pretty full of travel and activities. I promise I will post pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Bobby and Regina said...

Kim,

Praying for safe travel for the two of you, and a great time for mom and daughter together!!

Love,
Regina

Robin said...

Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time.

God speed!