Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My Geikco and wa baby
Miss Talicee wearing Taylor's boxers


Not much happening the last 2 days. Yesterday, I just stayed close to the condo and then went to the pool and worked my ankle. What a difference that made. Miss Talicee went with me and played and played in the water. She just loves the pool.


Randy's mom and dad fixed dinner for us and then the boys wanted to spend their money. So we went to a few beach shops. All I could do is just sit and watch. Miss Talicee loves the commerical with the geikco. So we found her one and bought her that. Tyler the saver actually did spend a little of his money. I just did not feel like doing much. Came home and took my wonderful pain killer meds and went to bed. I really needed that.




Today we slept in. It was actually 9:00 before we got up. I am so glad that Talicee slept. We all needed that. Randy's mom and I went shopping for a little while today. I like so pitful. Thank goodness for a stroller that I can use for a crutch. The boys and Randy went golfing again. Then we went out for sea food. Those crab legs were calling my name. Miss Talicee loves crab legs too. I am really spoiling her with rich things. Crab legs, shopping and chocolate. Look out who ever marries her. LOL Well, she is having her bottle and I am going to take wonderful pain killers and head to bed. I have download a few pictures. It is hard to take pictures when you are crippled like I am.

1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

I love all the pictures. I am glad you are all enjoying yourselves.