Wednesday, July 25, 2007

NAIL SALON AND BLUE NAILS AND TOES
Playing on the chairs in the nail salon
Blue Nails

Blue toes

It is amazing what the kids will find in the garage when they clean it out. This is Miss Talicee in Bob the Builder stuff of Trevor's. Notice the outfit. This was one of the first outfits I bought her when we were in Wuhan. It is still too big.


This is Miss Talicee drinking her juice in her fancy glasses and her gege(blanket)





Our week has been very relaxing. It has been so cool here. It has rained and we have only been to the pool once. I guess this is good, because I have gotten so much done. I am leaving on a business trip on Saturday and I need to do a lot of business this week. I succeeded at that goal. Yeah for me.

Since we have been in the house most of the week, we decided to go into town today. Tyler is at church camp. So it is just Taylor, Trevor, Miss Talicee and I. We did some school shopping. Boy did we do good. When I can buy clothes for $2.99 and they love them, then that is great. Miss Talicee got a few things for next year. This girl is going to be stylin in swim suits next year. Not that she needed anything or any clothes.

I had my nails done today and this was the highlight of the kids day. We arrived while Miss Talicee was sleeping in the car. When Taylor went to check on Miss Talicee and Trevor, she was awake. She came in the salon. The girls went crazy over her. Tweety, my nail tech, has a little that is 10 days younger the Miss Talicee. The girls started painting Miss Talicee's toes and fingers. She was in heaven. She even picked out her color. As you can see in the pics, blue was the color of the day. She even got designs on her fingers. The good thing was that it was FREE. Miss Talicee loves to be girly, girl. The boys loved the attention too.


I have been meaning to add this to the blog and forget everytime. While Miss Talicee and I are snuggling in bed at night before she goes to sleep, we say our prayers. Well the other day while we were snuggling, she put her hands together and started mumbling something. Then she said amen. Then tonight she started her prayers with Dear God. This little girl just seems to amaze me everyday. She already loves God at 1 1/2 years old.

2 comments:

laurel said...

Love the nails! My favorite is the face she is making in the picture with the juice cup. Priceless.

Beth and Shayna said...

Ah, that is so sweet! And I just love the pics. Spa day it is!