Sunday, July 08, 2007





OUR FIRST DAY IN DENVER WITH OUR FRIENDS

I promised that I would put up the slide show from our trip to Denver. I have been so busy since we got back that it has taken this long to get it done. So while I recoop from my sprained ankle, I thought I would do the shows. I have different shows for different times we did stuff.

This show is from the first day we arrived in Denver. What a great city. We arrived at about 11:30 a.m. We got our rental car and went on our way. We were doing just fine, when I took a wrong exist. I guess I was not paying any attention. I got off too soon. I ended up in a not so nice neighborhood. I found my way back and got off on the right exist. We arrived at our wonderful hotel room. (thanks Beth). Then we ventured out to see if we could find something to eat. There are malls at both exists. We were loving that.

We came back and met up with our friends that we have never met in person before. We headed out for the White Fence Farm. Miss Talicee just loved this place. She loved being about to explore all of the sights. Getting to know all of our friends was worth the trip.

Thank you Beth for arranging this outing. The girls loved it. You have welcomed us into your part of the world.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Love all your pictures. Talicee is getting so big!