Sunday, July 08, 2007



OUR NIGHT OUT AT THE ESCOBAR'S
After our exciting day at the CCAI office, Beth invited us over to her house for dinner and playtime. The girls had a ball. Now remember that we have never met any of our friends other than through websites. This was so exciting to meet this way.
The girls had dinner and played and played as you can see in the show. We had a wonderful dinner from a Mexican rest. (thanks Beth). I love Julio's salsa. I would love to have some more. After dinner, we laughed and laughed and laughed. I laughed so hard that my cheeks were hurting. What a great time we had. Only the girls there know what we laughed about. (secrets)
Now I do have to say that I have never dust busted the outdoors. This seems to be the thing to do in this household. Mother and daughter do this. The slide show explains this.

I have never felt more welcome into a city than I have this one. We really had a great time. I have told Randy that I would move to Denver at the drop of a hat.

THANKS AGAIN BETH FOR EVERYTHING

1 comment:

Beth and Shayna said...

Kim, what an amazing job with all of the slide shows. It was so great to revisit our wonderful time together. I think next time the entire Landes Clan should travel to Denver for a grand ol' time. I miss laughing with you.