Saturday, April 12, 2008

relaxtion of my life
Can we say RELAXTION

I found her asleep like this
Can't wait till the real tux comes

Work in progress

One of my favorite things to do with daddy


What a relaxing weekend I have had. I needed it so much. On Friday, I took Tyler to get fitted for his tux for the prom. Since his girlfriend's prom is 2 weeks after, we rented for that prom too. Lets say my credit card has steam coming off of it. I can't wait to see him in the tux.

I left at 6:00 for my scrapbooking weekend. We stopped for dinner and then headed to my sister's lake house. Tammy and I scraped until about 1:30. I did about 3 pages on Friday night. She did quiet a few too. We had a great night's sleep.

We were up at 8:00 this morning and at it again. When we finished today at 5:00, I had done 30 pages and Tammy had done more than that. That is 60 pages back and front. I finished all of the sports pictures, some of Miss Talicee's China pictures and the pictures from our last free trip for Randy and I. Now I have room for our next trip. It is in November and we are going to Hawaii. No the kids are not going. Yes, I said free trips. I am so glad that I took the time to do this. I feel caught up. It was just 2 of us at the house. We had all of our stuff out and new exactly what we had and needed. I had so much fun. Can't wait for the next one.


When I got home, Taylor was on the couch sick. I guess he has the same thing as what Trevor had last Sunday. Tyler was home. He is only allowed to go out one time during the weekend. Trevor is spending the night with a friend tonight. So he will not be worth anything tomorrow. Miss Talicee was in the bath tub. As soon as I walked through the door, she was calling for me. She really missed her mommy. I missed her too. It was nice not have have to deal with kids this weekend. After Miss Talicee's bath, her daddy painted her toe nails. She loves to have him do this. She did not want to go to bed tonight, because mommy was home.
After my week, I really needed to get away. I had a great time. I hope this week goes a lot better.

No comments: