Sunday, July 06, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY



We have had yet another busy week. Does it get any slower. I thought the summer would bring lazy days. NOT.

Trevor had football camp Sunday-Tuesday. So while Trevor was at camp, Randy and I took Miss Talicee to the local park. While I walked 2 miles (yes, I am trying to do this every other day), she played on the play ground. She had a ball as you can see. I mentioned something about going to the park and she never shut up until we got there. Next time I will tell her when we are almost there.

July 4th, we spend a few hours at the pool together as a family. Yes, all 6 of us were there. It was very nice. We had a small cook out at our house for the 4th. We have some friends that we take turns doing cook outs at each other's homes. It was just so nice to sit and relax and talk. We almost forgot about the fireworks. So we loaded all of the kids up and headed to a local church on the hill to watch them. What a beautiful sight. We could see major fireworks all over the region there. Miss Talicee loved the fireworks. Since she could not hear them, made it a little better for her.

Our pool has a 4th of July party every year. We usually do not go to the pool on the weekend, but have gone lately. Who can afford to do much more? Any way, it was cloudy today, but we went any way. Our great friends saved us a seat. The food was great. Anytime I do not have to cook, the food is great. LOL It did start to rain and thunder. But we had an errand to run and then when we came back, we went back to the pool for a little while.

It has been a great weekend. This week we are working on getting the boys packed and ready for their Mission's trip to Mexico. I am just a little nervous. Oh, I get to see the senior proofs this week. I can't wait. Our 3 hours session should have good results. If I can, I will post some of them. Enjoy the slide show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Talicee is growing up. She is beautiful. Glad you had a fun 4th of July. Did you see Rumor Queen's post for July referrals. I saw at least two from Hubei:)