Thursday, July 10, 2008

OUR 2ND FOREVER IN OUR FAMILY DAY


Where has the time gone? I remember the day that she was placed in my arms. I will never forget the memories of that day. I finally had the daughter that I have always wanted.

On July 10, 2005, Li Li Qun now known as Talicee Faith LiLi was placed in her forever family. Oh what a day. God granted a wish of mine. I am so glad I had faith in him.

Today it has been exactly 2 years since we met our daughter. She has brought such joy to an all boy household. Our lives are so great with her.

Miss Talicee, we love you more than you will every know.

3 comments:

epin said...

Happy 2nd anniversary!

laurel said...

Wow!!! Two years. Time really went by quickly.

Susan Appleton said...

WHAT A PRECIOUS LITTLE ANGEL you are blessed with!!!!!!! She is just plum adorable Kim!!!!!! Two years already???? WOW!