Sunday, July 27, 2008

SUMMER IS OVER

Tyler's jersey hanging in a local restaurant

Well, today is the last day of summer for the boys. Since all 3 of them play football, the practices start this week. Tyler and Taylor start 2 a day practices, this means that when they come in tomorrow night, they will be dead. Trevor has his first one on Saturday. Yes, our fall is going to be very busy. I am looking forward to Tyler's senior year on the football team. Yes, I am crying again. I have a feeling that I will be doing this alot this year.

Miss Talicee and I have a few more days of summer left. School starts in less than a month, so we will take advantage of that. I am traveling again this week. It will be the last time until October and then in November to go to Hawaii. I am counting the days until this trip. I had planned to relax this past week, but had to go home. That is ok, because I got to see all of my cousins. And boy are there a lot. This is the first time we have all been together since my grandfather died a few years ago. We laughed and cried like old times.
Relaxation is in the picture in a few weeks.

No comments: