Thursday, July 31, 2008

HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN




I will be so glad to be home. It has been so busy since we got home from our little mini vacation to Tennessee. I was home for 3 days and then had to travel unexpectly. Then back home for 2 days and then on the road again.

I am a Longaberger Branch Leader, if you would like to join my team for $35 and a basket, just e-mail me. Anyway, we have a conference every year in Columbus, Ohio. I left early Tuesday morning and headed to Columbus with my some of my branch. I have a branch of 12 girls. 6 of us went to our Bee. We have had the best time. We have laughed, cried and walked for miles. Tomorrow is our last day. We head to the big office building and then to the Homestead to shop. Hopefully we will be home late tomorrow night. It is a long drive, but so worth it. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new products. I CAN NOT WAIT TO BE HOME FOR A LONG WHILE.

In the slide show you will see a collection of pictures I have taken over the last 2 weeks. Miss Talicee is so silly sometimes. She loves to dress up. We had Kids Blitz last week at church. She had to get her face painted. She went down the obstacle course with her big brother. She wanted to do the rock wall climb, but they would not let her. She was too small. Tell this to a 2 year old.

Randy was one of the captions for the teams during kids blitz. He played a game trying to eat the donut without looking. Kendra cheated. They booth got puffed for not following rules.

I took some of my branch members to dinner for year end. I rewarded them with gifts for a great year. I am so proud of them. We grew in sales and in sponsoring. During our meetings we have speakers. (Tammy Longaberger) and of course a little bit of entertainment. Ok, a lot of entertainment.

We are ready to come home. We have missed our families. I can't wait to deprogram Miss Talicee from being with grandparents then with Aunt Mo and Uncle Willie. This should be fun. I texted my sister today to see how my kids were doing. This is what I got: they are not missing you at all. We will see. Hope you enjoy the slideshow about our boring life. I promise the next update will be about Miss Talicee. Just haven't seen her for a week. As a matter of fact, I have not seen any of my kids for a week. Home tomorrow. Yeah.

No comments: