Friday, October 31, 2008

I MADE IT WITH A FEW TEARS




With a few tears and sad faces, I made it through Senior night. Tyler was so proud. His team did not win, but he is our winner. Now we have to final decide on colleges. Yes, we have done nothing with colleges yet.

Trevor had his class party today. It was fun. The kids enjoyed the mummy wrap. Trevor's team won the mummy wrap. Miss Talicee and Trevor shared Halloween oreos for a snack this afternoon. As you can see, Talicee had hers all over her mouth.

Off to another football game tomorrow. Trevor is in the Sandlot football superbowl. He is very excited. I hope they win, but if they don't, he had a great time.

1 comment:

Susan Appleton said...

Hey Kim, I LOVE your photos! Where in the world did you find the cute outfit that Talicee is wearing in the "just chillin" photo? That is plum adorable!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad to see that you made it through Senior night!