Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Little Princess' 3 Year Check Up




I can not believe that it is time for her 3 year check up. She may have grown a little bit. I could not wait until they weighed and measured her. She weighs 26 1/2 pounds and is 35 "tall. She has gained 4 pounds and grown 4 inches in a year. I gain 4 pounds in a week. LOL

She has grown up so much. We did not have much of the terrible two's now we have the three's. Sure is different than 2. Many of you know that she is miss independent. She does not want you to do anything for her. This is a struggle for the whole family. We have to get ready early because she wants to do everything herself. I hope this changes soon. To avoid the tears and the DRAMA, did I say DRAMA. We just go along with her.


She has been in preschool for a little over a month. SHE LOVES IT. She cries when she has to come home. Her teacher is great. Miss Talicee is the smallest one in her class. I think this may be an on going thing. She has matured so much since going to preschool. If any of you are not sure about preschool. Do it. Your children will thank you in the end. I, myself, enjoy the 3 hours for 2 days by myself. I get so much done.


Miss Talicee is counting more, knows all of her ABC's, colors, shapes, can tell stories from church and school. She loves to sing. She learned a pumpkin song yesterday. She sang it all day long and then to Tyler this morning. She can do a puzzles and also is working on writing her name. What amazes me is that she can almost tie her shoe. It took forever with the boys, so I bought Velcro shoes for them. LOL


Miss Talicee has certain words for things in our language. She does speak some Chinese when Kia Lan is on. She can count to 3 in Chinese and say Ni Hao and Happy New Year's also.


Many of her words we have to ask twice what she is saying, but the words are so cute.


Saw Saw: Sausage


Bolony Chips: B'Que Chips


Wet Food: Sour Cream


Botetourts: Tater Tots


Mode: Comode


Upsided: Excited


Need to fill up my tummy: eat


Hula Hoops: Fruit Loops


So if you are coming to our house for a stay, make sure you know the language. LOL This is for Aunt Mo and Kemie and Granddaddy. It is amazing what she comes up with everyday.


3 weeks and counting until relaxation. I NEED IT.


PS: Guess what I got about a month ago. Yes, I am no longer in the ice age. We got high speed internet. What did I do without it.


No comments: