Sunday, November 23, 2008

MY BABY IS HOME

Tyler flew out of DC this afternoon about 12:30. He finally landed back on at 4:00. He walked through the door and came straight in and gave me a hug and never left my side. He sat in the chair next to me and told me all about his week. He had a great time and learned so much. Saturday was the big case in the mock Supreme Court Case. His group won the case. He was so happy. He had worked hard all week to prove the point.

I know that he is glad to be home. I am glad he is home. I like all my ducks under my wings. He only has 2 days of school this week, so it will be easy on him.

Maybe he has made a decision of what field of criminal law he wants to do. Stay tune for the results.

1 comment:

Casey said...

So glad to see your son home safe. It sounds like he had an amazing experience. I'm like you- I like all my chickens at home!

Also wanted to let you know you've been tagged! I'm new to all of this but I think I did it correctly...

Thanks!!